Travel & Outdoors
Exercise disguised as fun
1. Trampoline-ing is a great cardiovascular and muscular workout. Jumping on a trampoline increases the heart rate and is also a great workout for your muscles – from your feet right up to your stomach muscles.
2. Weight loss. The combination of cardiovascular workout and strengthening muscles contributes to weight loss.
3. Improved flexibility. Jumping on a trampoline strengthens and lengthens muscles, improving flexibility.
4. Increased bone density and improved joint, tendon and ligament function.
5. Balance and coordination. Balancing on a trampoline is unlike balancing on anything else. The trampoline floor is constantly moving and jumpers must be aware of their centre at all times. The balance learned on a trampoline helps improve balance in other activities.
6. Improved posture. Along with improved balance, jumping on a trampoline can improve your posture.
7. Development of motor skills. The brain is forced to function bilaterally when a jumper is in the air. Both sides of the brain and both sides of the body must work together to maintain coordination and balance when on a trampoline. This increases motor skills.
About 22 Jump Street:
An indoor entertainment centre that offers a lovely family environment 22 Jump street also offers arcade games, bumper cars, X Ryders and ‘Holy Cow’ which serves delicious meals and drinks. They also have party packages, as well as Jump Fitness classes for kids and adults. The classes are 30 minutes and are a great way to get fit, lose weight and improve core strength.
Get In Touch:
22 Jump street, the Ballito Junction Regional Mall /email@example.com ∙ www.22jumpstreet.co.za